Dentist update for vulnerable adults & children

If as a patient you do not have a dentist, the practice can direct you to:

  • Staffordshire Community Dental Service, who provides dental care for vulnerable children and adults and emergency and urgent care to anyone not currently under treatment with a dentist locally (Staffordshire and Stoke-on-Trent).

Phone; 0300 123 0981

Date published: 9th June, 2023
Date last updated: 9th June, 2023