We run all our surgeries by appointment only.
- You can book an appointment by phoning the surgery on 01782 783565 or visiting the surgery in person.
- You can request an appointment online through Patient Access. Registration is required for this. Please speak to one of our receptionists.
- You can complete an online form for non-urgent/admin queries.
- You can book a new appointment on the NHS App. You can also use this to view scheduled or past appointments.
Same day urgent appointments
Please ring at 8.00am for those appointments felt more needed on the day
We try to make sure you see the doctor of your choice. If they are not available we may ask you to see another doctor, or a member of the team best suited to your complaint. You may be offered a same day appointment with our extended access team. This may be at another healthcare setting. However, if there are no same day urgent appointments here at Talke or with our extended team, our admin team would add your name and your reason for the same day urgent appointment to an extra appointments list that will be triaged by our GP’s to determine the urgency of the appointment. Our team will call you back as soon as possible to book an appointment with you as advised by the GP.
Please ring after 8.00am
Appointments can be pre-booked up to 14 days in advance with our extensive specialist team. Our team consists of GP’s, advance nurse practitioner, advance paramedic, nursing team, health care support, physio first, social prescribers, health and wellbeing coach, dietitian, mental health practitioner (25 years and under) and clinical pharmacists.
If you are housebound or bedbound and you require a visit at home, please call the surgery before 10.30am. Home visits take up more of a doctor’s time, so if you are mobile please come into the surgery to be seen.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
- contact the surgery on 01782 783565 or
- use the link provided on your second reminder text
- use the online consultation form located at the top of this page by sending an admin query asking to cancel or change your appointment.
- use an online form to let us know
If you feel you would like a chaperone present at your consultation, please inform the Doctor/Nurse who will be more than happy to arrange this for you.